Kurulus Osman Season 2 Episode 1 English and Urdu Subtitles

 Wouldn't Osman be sad and angry... ..if he stood up and heard these words? Wouldn't he ask you if you were still thinking about the past? What if he doesn't stand .£ s •' v ‘X z J What if my lion passes away What am I going to do, Hazal? How am I going to fight this remorse? Pull yourself together, Dundar Bey. A valiant like Osman wouldn't leave easily. No. We pray, Allah sends healing Don t lower your head. Osman will stand up like he always did. You are a half father to him, and he is a son to you. Stand tall... ...so he will gain strength from your posture after he stands up. Wait a bit... You will take your swords and • go fighting... ...you will run for shahada. ...you will protect each other. InshaAllah. My Osman will open his eyes first... He will tell me "Stand up uncle, we are going for a fight..." -, ■ , k \ X I will run in front of him... I will protect him with my body like a shield. I just want my nephew to be alright. ■ If you warww supp^ortus, please watch our episodes on KayiFamily.com Goktug! Goktug... Konur... The only heritage you had was your loyalty for Osman Bey. I have that loyalty now, brother. I swear, we will both live in one body. In every sword I hold against the infidels, in every punch, you will be there, brother. You will. Only shahada can clean the sins I've committed. You won't wait for a long time, brother. I will come soon. My valiant brother. My Osman... My valiant... I am here, my Bey. It will pass, my Osman. You will be alright. Yes my Osman... Osman?! jueiuso Osman! Open your eyes! Look at me, Osman! Look at me! Open your eyes, my love. Open your eyes, Osman! Open your eyes Osman! Gunduz Bey! Come! Gundiiz Bey! Help! Osman, look at me, my valiant. Look at me. jueiuso Help! Osman Bey! What's happening? What is this noise? What's happening? We've heard from Osman Bey, mother. Let's go. My Bey... -Tell me. Osman Bey... What happened to Osman? Tell me! He passed away, my Bey. I'm sorry. Son... What are you saying? What are you saying, son? jueiuso My nephew! My nephew! It's because of me! It's because of me! I couldn't stand like a mountain behind my nephew! Diindar Bey... don't go harsh on yourself, Diindar Bey. It's because of me! It's because of me! Let him. Ah my Osman... It's because of me! jueiuso My nephew, Osman! Is it true, son? Gundiiz Bey.. The folk are waiting for an explanation. My brother Osman... ...is mortal just like all of us are. And all of the mortal ones... ...will leave this world in the end. Allah is AL-BAAQI (The Ever-Surviving, The Everlasting). ALLAH-U AKBAR! People are mortal. People die at one point. And time... ...only belongs to Allah. Ahhh... Osman... Ahh... My nephew... One immortal thing is... ...Allah's da'wah. O, Kayi's brave folk... ...Osmans... ...Giinduzs and Abdurrahman Gazis... ...Borans, Ayazs... ...Bamsis... ...will leave at one point. One thing is immortal... ...it is the love of gaza(fighting for Allah)... ...in our hearts. ALLAH-U AKBAR! (Allah is The Greatest) I've brought news, Princess. Tell me. Osman Bey died, ma'am. Finally! Thanks to Jesus Christ. \Ne got rid Of that miserable OsrrTan1" _ May everyone hear! May tables be set! Inform everyone around the castle! Osman died! It is finally done. Ltook your revenge father. WJBWft sleep peacefully now. Thank God. My Allah, forgive me. 2 She was here, Saltuk Alp. 1* Why are you standing there, idiot? Go! She will become a trouble for us.1 ft! UlUBQ (If you want to donate to the translator, you can find the link in the coYnments below.) My dear father. Holy person who bounded me tojife... For Yannis' brave soul! We've received .the’help from Aya Nikola, ma'am. / AV Inegol's Tekfur, Aya Nikola. ...sent his brave soldiers to Ke'p I am making a toast for Osmar^s soul ip^efl! Aya Nikola's brave warriors... ...welcome to our castle. polite as he is brave.. A gentleman like Aya Nikola... ...must've sent a beautiful carpet... F l 1 £ ’ Who did this? Who did this? Ertugrul Gazi's son, Osman. "ueiuso My wolf-eyed brother... Don't let yourself go. It's not time for separation. ■ueuiso It's not time for separation... It's time for a conquest. No one will know about our game... ...except for my Sheikh Edebali... ■■■Am pue’" ...companions. Let them... ...assume that I am dead. I brought death to your feet, Sofia. > Soldiers! We are raided! J - Attack! Allah is HAYY! Jftg|‘Ever-Living) Sofia! Stop Osman! Stop him! Wherever you go, Sofia, death will welcome you. Please watch our episodes on KayiFamily.com I will be able to finish my job then, ha? Come at me, Osman. This castle will be your grave. Ya Allah! Ya FATTAAH! (The Opener, The Judge) Let's go! Let's go, my Giinduz! Let's go, Alps! Sofia! You have no place to run. I will remember you... ...as I look at this small wound, Osman. No one will remember you. I will send you and your generation back to the damned steppe that you came from. We came to clean these lands with our Imaan that were fed with your evil. Do whatever you want... ...these lands will belong to Muslims. Now it's time for you to pay. It's not that easy, Osman. Your evilness won't bring any good to you, Sofia. You God damn You dirty Turk! \Ne, Turks... ...who descend upon the cruel... ...are the furor of Allah. Sofia... Stop Osman! W Sofiali Princess... Princess o Even if she dies... ...I won't even give her body to you! I won't! Lift her up! Don't stop, my valiants! Brothers... Brother. r*, fW 7 . • ML' 4 Thanks to Allah... ...who let us have this holy conquest. Thanks to Allah. -Thanks to Allah. From now on, Kulucahisar castle is the home of Muslims! ALLAH-U AKBAR! (Allah is The Greatest) Inform the tribe! )> / * 4 's the day of conquest! It's a day for feasting for the Kayis! My relatives, my uncle, my companions... ...are all invited. Yes my Bey. MashaAllah to my valiant. Don't be scared. — /■ Don't be scared. For the sake of Allah, Who created the sky and the ground... ...for the sake of our Prophet Muhammed Mustafa (Aleyhi Salatu Vesselam).. ...for the sake of the 7 Qurans that were given to 7 cities. ...for the sake of our 124.000 Prophets... ...and... ..I swear on my sword... ...your properties and your lives... ...and your faith... ...and also your honour are entrusted to us. Come here. Come. The cruel have seen the furor of the Turks. Now... ...the innocent ones will see the affection of the Turks. Boran... pay for all the damages incurred on their properties. Yes my Bey? Brothers. \ \ ftqB WH My Bamsi Bey... -My valiant. MashaAllah. Masha4SlaH valiant. Brother Brother. □□□ Your loss is big, my Bey. You loved Osman like a father. I lost another child, Hatun. * i When I look back... ...I am responsible for all of them. Don't Diindar Bey. You are not. V w . . W. J i * Osman was always brave. He fought for his tribe. He fell martyr for the love of Allah. You are not responsible. Don't, please. Why do you seem confused? You look like you left a grave. * Osman... -Yes? He didn't die. He tricked us and Sofia to conquer the castle, mother! \ / JMFaPvv Do you hear yotirself, son? Osman, Gunduz uncle and Bamsi Bey went to the castle secretly... ...when we were crying on his grave. V, J They conquered the castle f. with his Alp! The worm turns in such a way that... ...people lose their way. Here is the betrayal of your son, who you cried'for. He even hides the castle he conquered from you! Look... See your value in his eyes. There is more, father. Osman sent his Alp. He is inviting you to the castle? He wants to show his victory to you. We have to... \Ne have to. «» I -A ‘ Go.-. Don't leave your father alone, son; Learn what betrayal is. , So... ...the dagger that Osman put in Batur won't rip your heart. Infidels died in the fight But you are looking at them with mercy. What is the hikmah of it, my Sheikh? You see dead infidels when you look at them, my Akga. when we look, we see unlucky people who we couldn't educate^X This conquest is the first bud of the-sycamore in,your dream, son. InshaAllah, you will grow with every conquest.l.>^^^ Jttrm you will take peace to the F /Pe°P|e- InshaAllah my Sheikh, InshaAllah. May our conquest be mubarak(blessed), my Bey. He is Isa Suf^from our brothers. He came from Semerkanjl. This'Kayi flag was sent by your relatives 4ror6 your homeland, Osman Bey. We were granted with this blessed JHf inquest. Salaams to Yesevi children, (Ahmet Yesevi) who built prayer bridges between Sogut and Semerkand. Insha'Allah this flag will be flown irl, many castles, many lands... Now, fly this flag in this castle which you conquered with your swords with the power of your heart. I guess you heard the victory of my Osman. That's why your eyes are shining. I X Did you know about Osman's game i V Why did you hide it from us Do you know how to keep a secret? Come closer. My Osman also knows how to keep a secret. I x - That's why even his beard doesn't know what he is thinking. Now allow me. We will have a yifctory Toy (meeting) tonight. ■ \ BE'* I have to make preparations. If you want to support us, please watch our episodes on KayiFamilyteom Is it done? Did you fulfill the duty I gave you? \ I Aygul... ...escaped. What do you mean by Aygul escaped? We searched everywhere. But we couldn't find her. \Ne don't know where she went. hlazal HaFtun Where is Aygul? X sf forgive betrayal, right? ( You will pay for this, Osman. and there is9'0 compensation for betrayaL He didn't doubt about me killing his son, and he didnrt-doubt about giving his daughter to me. Forgiving the cruel is cruelty to the innocent people! There is no place for that in our laws! The cost of betrayal has been paid, K uncle. <. Long Live Osman Bey Akbar! ^greatest) < Long Live Osman Bey! As long as you have this love in your heart... As long as you have this love in your heart... ...we will conquer many more castles InshaAllah Bamsi Bey! fak < z 4LLAH-U AKBAR! (Allah is The Greatest) Don't worry, Hazal Hatun. They will find her. She will come back even if they can't find her. Thus, she will come back. \ -I am not worried about myself. I^ajig'my Diindar will have another grief. Aygul! No! Aygul../ , Burgin! Aygul... Burgin... Burgin.. My strong handed, brave hearted companions of Kurulus Osman! i mends! My Alps! We are the men of Kayi. I IT**" V ! Our only goal is to get Allah's consent. We came to these] Name and His g^ijead Allah's far away! Thanks to Allah, who protects us from the cruel, whd gave us the blessing of Imaan (faith)! My broji^S, we got over many troublestbmg^ la/2v nf /finhtinn fnr AllaM ariainQf infirtalQ ©rate over many troubles for Allah), a.qai^gt|iii many passless- We have been through hard times together! As long as we keepuSm union safe, no one can stand in front of us! —--- nak . With this will and resistance... more conquests-will happen! My companions... some of our friends passed away on this way?.. TheyreTInfnartyrs and achieved their goal. I wish from Hak Teala... a 'I — r? •- ...may their shining shahadaat be a light to the Ummah who are in darkness! The bodies we buried on this border... ...will be a door for the valiants whose heart are burning with Kurulus Osman Season 2 the love of gaza! jUHIIlUV May my Rabb letlls^be strong! May He let us be fair! EJteg/ Gte feG be merciful! jUHHIUV ft rfr- vA May H*let|ff^l?gso strong that... ...the seaPthat we will put on the infidel cities will be the*homeland for the order of the world! war 7 f jUHHlUV My valiants, we can't stop npw! ^ sjwith the faith iiftour heaftS;we will assume ( ' Jjlhe sky as our tent and^eTQn^s our flag! , [ Our's^vb'rds will be heard frornNikea to Prussia! Our horses' clops will descend upon Constantine like a nightmare! Our call is to the whole.world... ALLAH-U AKBAR! (Allah is The Greatest) BismillahirRahmanirRahimi Vi v 4^ -Recite.-; Allah is The Greatest. Allah is The Greatest. Allah is The Greatest. Y Allah is jThe Greatest. I if^rcnWnehas the right to worshipped except Allah. I testify that Muhammed is the Messenger of Allah. Come to the prayer, come to the prayer rCome to the success, come to the success. \ Allah is tR&Greatest, Allah is the Greatest. W/l > None has the rightUo be worshipped except Allah.

Watch With English Subtitles

Watch with Urdu Subtitles

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kurulus Osman Episode 29 English and Urdu Subtitles

Turkish Dramas Are Worth Watching